BONUS ESABALT – List of Deliverables
The public deliverables of the project are available on this webpage as soon as the European Commission releases them for publication. The list is composed as follows: name of the deliverable, type(s) of deliverable, month of delivery to EC.
WP1 (Work Package 1) Concept Refinement and Validation
- System overview report of the integrated solution and its associated services, report, 7/2014
- User/Stakeholders overview and Requirements Specification, report, 9/2014
- State-of-the-Art Analysis report, 3/2015
- System Architecture Definition and Associated Services Specification, report, 1/2015
- Achievements in the first reporting period, 8/2015
WP5 Proof-of-concept (Please contact the Project Manager for a non-distributive copy of the deliverable)
- Proof-of-concept report, 9/2015
- Currently under consideration for a Journal manuscript.
- Viability Analysis report, 11/2015
WP7 Road map development
- Roadmap and Recommendations for future, 2/2016
WP8 Project management
The research leading to these results has received funding from BONUS, the joint Baltic research and development programme, co-financed by the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (2007-2013) under BONUS Implementation Agreement